For those of you needing further help on accessing websites, we hope the following information will be useful.
GOV.UK’s pages on accessibility provide a good summary of where to find out information on accessibility
Like GOV.UK we are pointing to the BBC’s excellent accessibility pages to get you started. We’ve included some direct links below.
- How to change text and background colours
- How to change your fonts
- How to magnify the screen
- How to make your text larger
- Make the mouse pointer easier to see
- Make your computer speak text aloud
- Make your keyboard easier to use
- Information on alternatives to keyboard and mouse
For further information on things like spell checking, word predicting software, keyboard stickers and voice recognition visit the BBC’s My Web My Way pages.