Registration is now open to become a trustee. The trustees are a voluntary group who are responsible for the steering of the charity. They meet monthly to make sure we are meeting our charitable aims, support the paid workers in their work and help us decide on which projects we should be working on!
Getting the right trustees in place who understand and will champion our ethos is key – members will vote for trustees at our Annual General Meeting on Wed 8th November.
To apply you will need to have been a Centre volunteer for at least 3 months. You need no specific skills to join the Committee but some of these skills and attributes would be an advantage:
• Good communication & people skills
• Good knowledge of the Centre
• An understanding of the voluntary sector & volunteering
• An understanding of the needs of our Centre users
• Financial, fundraising and general management skills
Registration closes on Fri 13th October
Interviews will take place from Tues 17th – Fri 24th Oct
Voting takes place at the AGM on Wed 8th Nov.
For more information on what is involved and how to register please ask at reception or email